I really need to use more descriptive or intriguing titles when broadcasting to the world.
The Impact Foundation published final totals on Facebook:
Giving Hearts Day 2013 total – $3, 679,655!
Top 10 fundraisers:
• FirstChoice Clinic: $249,787
• YWCA of Cass Clay: $241,516
• Fraser, Ltd.: $191,327
• TNT Kid’s Fitness: $156,476
• Churches United for the Homeless: $131,283
• YMCA of Cass and Clay Counties: $128,680
• North Dakota Autism Center: $120,532
• Oak Grove Lutheran School: $114,958
• Family HealthCare: $75,715
• Great Plains Food Bank: $66,748
VISIONBank video contest: Anne Carlsen Center $1,000, CCRI $500, TNT Kid’s Fitness $500, Gateway to Science $250
Congratulations to everyone!
The top 7 fundraisers did have videos, but only TNT’s video was a winner. If the videos made an impact on overall fundraising, it seems to have been minimal, although stronger videos and better distribution / networking could change that in 2014.
Fraser Ltd only started Facebook on Monday Feb. 7th. Their video had very…
View original post 157 more words